Sunday, November 12, 2006
Even Leaders Follow
As a Marine we are taught to lead, follow, or get out of the way. Marines are always encouraged to lead but in order to be a good leader you also have to know how and when to follow. A wonderful group of friends introduced me to this new way to communicate to friends and family. Some of them have been blogging for a while yet some are also new, but it is definately an awesome way to share thoughts, insights, and encouragement as well as just keeping up with all that we have going on from day to day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Honey I'm so glad you're a blogger now!!! That was a great 1st post and you have a talent for writing anyway, so I look forward to hearing all you have to say...love you!
Well, honey thanks for being the first to post a comment. I sat down to post for today but in case you are wandering my login isn't working? Computers.... well, the next thing you know the new say will be "you know if I only had a quarter for every login and password I have to keep up with ..." You guys know the deal Have a great day and God Bless.
Post a Comment